COLON AND RECTAL SURGERY
The Board-certified surgeons at Colorectal Surgery Services offer the latest in diagnosis and the treatment of disorders of the colon, rectum and anus.
Areas of expertise by Colorectal Surgery Services include:
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Diverticulitis and Diverticular Disease
- Anal Problems Such as Hemorrhoids, Fistula and Fissure
- Motility Problems of the Colon, such as Constipation
CSS surgeons are also skilled in specific techniques including:
- Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation for Fecal Incontinence
- Single Incision Laparoscopic Surgery
Colon and rectal surgeons at Colorectal Surgery Services have completed training in general surgery as well as advanced training in the treatment of colon and rectal problems.
Colorectal Surgery Services surgeons work closely with colleagues in gastroenterology and other specialties to ensure that you receive comprehensive, innovative and supportive care.
Colorectal Surgery Services colorectal surgeons perform thousands of procedures each year, frequently using minimally invasive (laparoscopic) surgery. Robotic surgery offers advantages of greater precision and improved access to difficult areas, such as in rectal cancers.
For more information on the best South Texas colorectal surgeons, or to schedule a second opinion, please contact our Concierge Patient Coordinator at (210) 490-2828 or toll free at (866) 259-3778.